Monday, January 21, 2008

My Trip Back to the U.S.

Jan. 11, 2008. Mom woke us up 3:30 am becuase we have a 6:30 am flight. I already took a bath the night before and wore the clothes I have to wear to the airport when I slept. So I just had to brush my teeth and get on the car. Everybody was moving around very quietly. Their faces were sad. I was sad too, sleepy but sad. When all the bags were placed in the cars, we hugged and said I-love-yous to everyone we're leaving behind. Actually, only Tita Chelin and LA stayed behind while everyone else went to take us to the airport.

The ride to the airport was also quiet and my mom was still crying (silently). I saw her wiping her tears. I still want to stay! I will miss everyone and every wonderful things about Philippines. I can't wait for the next time. I hope it's soon. And I hope we go during summer so I won't have to work on a lot of homework.


Destination: New York, USA


This is a tail of a Cathay Pacific plane. This was taken by Yna from the plane we were in.


Me and my dad on the plane. Don't we look sad? We didn't want to go back to the US yet!!! We miss everyone back home. Anyway, I tried to enjoy the ride by, of course, playing video games :) As you can notice, I'm not seating next to the window anymore. My dad moved us to the center seats because it's easier for us to get up and go to the bathroom when we needed to.


Yna was sad too. And Dani ... I don't know but she got cranky a lot of times during the flight. She was probably annoyed of the seat belt.


Dani's trying to get some sleep. Good thing she has her own seat.



No comments: