Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cool Stuff!

In the Philippines I did a lot of cool stuff. I went to awesome places like arcades, beaches, and malls. This vacation was totally terrific because I had a whole month just to goof off.


Dec. 16, 2007. Timezone @ The Fort. This game was interesting. Though it's my favorite type of game (action), it hurt my arm holding the gun.


Dec. 16, 2007. Timezone @ The Fort. This is a motocross game. I used to know the controls like the back of my hand but now I forget.


Dec. 16, 2007. Timezone @ The Fort. I kept driving into the wall so I quit.


Dec. 16, 2007. @ The Fort. This is a statue of Santa. I made LA sit next to Santa because she was scared of it.


Dec. 16, 2007. @ The Fort. Those drummers look like it took a long time to make.


Dec. 16, 2007. @ The Fort. LA and I are standing next to Baby Jesus. I was scared because one of the statues was looking at me.


Dec. 16, 2007. @ The Fort. "Pretty! Pretty! Shiny! Shiny!" That's what I say when I see something bright. I believe that's a restaurant behind us. I'm not so sure because we didn't go in there. The Fort is a very beautiful place. There are plenty of bright lights, restaurants to dine in, a lot of shops that my mom really loved, a big park where we could relax,and most of all, it has Timezone!


Dec. 17, 2007. This our neighbor's colorful Christmas display.


Dec. 18, 2007. This is the SM Mall of Asia. It is the largest mall in the Philippines and one of the largest in the world. It is also way larger and more beautiful than the King of Prussia Mall.


Dec. 18, 2007. Inside the mall is an Olympic size ice skating rink. That is the cool part. The no so cool part is when my mom started shopping!


Dec. 18, 2007. I wanted to go in the rink but no one wants to go with me.


Dec. 23, 2007. I'm so happy because I finally got my glasses. That lady there is my eye doctor from Philippines.


Dec. 23, 2007. I didn't want to do it but my mom and Tita Myla insisted that I pose behind these cultural musicians as they perform inside Rustan's. Rustant's is one of the popular malls in the Philippines.


Dec. 23, 2007 @ Time Zone, Alabang Town Center. My driving skills rock. But thats just a game, let's see what I get in real life! My car is the orange Nissan 350-Z you see.


Dec. 23, 2007. I'm playing Air Hockey with Tita Myla @ Time Zone, Alabang Town Center.


Dec. 23, 2007. I'm on TV!!! - Alabang Town Center


Dec. 27, 2007. While we were driving home from Subic, we saw a group of monkeys. Tossing food to the monkeys was prohibited but we did it anyway because they looked hungry.


Dec. 27, 2007. LA, Yna and I are posing at a memorial of soldiers at Subic Bay.


Dec. 27, 2007. Here I am sitting behind a very, very huge boat. I believe it's from US. We saw it while going home from Subic Bay.


Dec. 27, 2007. Here, my mom, Dani, LA, Yna and I are standing in front of Santa and his reindeers.


Dec. 30, 2007. This is me showing my freakishly huge front teeth while we were having some nice drinks at Seattle's Best, Alabang. It was a time to chillax.


Dec. 30, 2007. In this picture, Dani was walking around. Yna was watching her and I was, well, just there. Sitting near the fountain is my Lolo Daddy.


Dec. 30, 2007. Here I am in the Alabang Mall sitting on an ATV. The place was closed but the guards let us in ONLY for pictures.


Dec. 30, 2007. Here I am standing behind a basketball shootout hoop. I wanted to try it but it was closed.


Dec. 31, 2007. Here, we were at home. Yna, Tita Myla and I were wearing kitchenware and acting like aliens. It was fun.


Jan. 9, 2008. Wow! An open eatery with live band! How cool is that.


Jan.9, 2008. Lolo Daddy is enjoying the band while we're enjoying the camera :)


Jan. 9, 2008. Aside from the popular Time Zone, we also have Power Station. That's where I am and it's located @ the Mall of Asia. I'm playing hoops.


Jan. 9, 2008. Still @ the Power Station. These toys behind me are toys you can redeem for your tickets. Awesome! This makes me wish we have Time Zone and Power Station back in the U.S.


Dani and Tita Chelin enjoying kiddie ride!


LA, Dani, Tita Chelin and Tito Lito enjoying another kiddie ride just outside Power Station.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deyanira said...

You are so cute!!


atte
Miss Deya
(art teacher from mexico)