Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Favorite!!!

Jollibee! Jollibee! Jollibee! Jollibee!

I know I've been saying I love shrimp a lot. But this baby here is really my favorite. Did you know that there are thousands and thousands of Jollibee restaurant in the Philippines? There is actually one Jollibee in every block and they're always full of people. We do have McDonald's in the Philippines but Jollibee is more popular. Jollibee has tasty food like the Champ Burger, Chickenjoy, palabok, Jolly Crispy Fries (french fries,) rice, cheeseburger and many others but my number one favorite is... the Jolly Crispy Fries. Whenever Lolo Daddy and I go to Jollibee and buy food to go, I start eating my fries and when we get home it's half way done! It's too bad we don't have Jollibee in Pennsylvania. There are some in California but no one is willing to travel with me across the country to eat there.


They are spreading the food for me. They're so nice!


See all that food? I miss them soooooooo much!


Where is everybody? Am I eating all the food? If yes, yipee!


1 comment:

Its my life said...

hi how are u doing??? nice and lovely one and the pictures were cool... :)