Monday, February 11, 2008

I have a PSP!!!

My PSP

I have many video games but not like my new Playstation Portable (PSP). My Lola Alma gave me some money ($400 plus) to buy it and now I have it. (Thank you so much Lola Alma! You answered my dreams!)

My dad and I bought it from Sony Style at the King of Prussia Mall. The color is black and it's the "slim" version. Along with the PSP, I also got earphones so I don't disturb anyone, a screen protector, a cloth to wipe any smudges and a game called Thrillville Off The Rails. I played a couple times and whenever I hold it, I get a tickle down my spine. It may be tempting but I always do my homework first. Then I play my wonderful, radical, awesome PSP.

The Game

The game I bought is
Thrillville Off The Rails. In the game, you are a park manger and you try to defeat the evilness of your evil nemesis, Globo-Joy, another amusement park. You pick from a series of characters and customize them to get a perfect look. You can put the craziest roller coasters or the coolest carnival rides to make your guests sick and throw up. It also has some new features like socializing with other people and WHOA! pieces to max out your roller coasters. You can also crash your roller coaster and make the people go flying. Thrillville Off The Rails definitely deserve five stars!

I was soooooooooooo happy when I was getting these things, I almost cried!


Just looking at it makes me happy!


When I was holding it, chills kept running through my body.


I waited and waited for this moment and it finally came.


Don't we look great together? Just me and the PSP? Ha ha ha!


When I saw all the features like the analog stick, I was jumpy!


The back looked radical with the word PSP in silver. It's pretty shiny!


No comments: