Sunday, January 13, 2008

Family Time

Visiting my Great Grandparents

Dec 16, 2007. Right after the Baptism reception, we went straight to Manila Memorial to visit my Lola Mommy's parents.

In here, we are at the park visiting my dead great grandpa and great grandma.
Here I am squatting near my great grandpa and great grandma.


Sleepover at Lola Lita's


January 6-8, 2008. My mom, older sister, baby sister, and I went to the house of Lola Lita, my mom's mom. My Uncle Nick and his son Kuya Polo live with Lola Lita in a city called Dasmarinas. Kuya Polo is my cousin and kuya means older brother or cousin. It's a polite way of calling someone older than me. My Uncle Nick and I love to use the computer so he has one that has some sweet games. The computer has The Sims 2, Tiberium Wars, Command and Conquer, Command and Conquer (C.A.C) Zero Hour, and Red Alert. I like The Sims 2 the most but my Uncle Nick likes C.A.C Zero Hour. We stayed there for two nights and being there made me very happy.

Here, Yna and I are playing a game called The Sims 2. The person at the left is my Lola Lita.


We got to visit Lolo Nick again. I guess that made him happy again.


I miss Lolo Nick. If he was still alive, he'd be very very happy to see me.


We had lunch at my favorite place ... Jollibee!!! I ordered Chickenjoy and Lola Lita had Spaghetti.


This is fun!




No comments: