Sunday, January 13, 2008

Resorts

Vista Marina Hotel & Resort

Dec. 26-27, 2007. I have been waiting for us to go to a resort and finally we did. We went on a long drive to go to this very fine hotel and resort in Subic. We only spent one night here but I wanted to stay longer. they said the hotel was fully booked so we booked only for one night. That's fine, I enjoyed every minute there. From the room, the pool to the food.

In this picture, we are headed for Vista Marina Hotel and Resort in Subic.


This picture was taken from our room. It is beautiful, isn't it?


This is a pretty picture. All those trees, the pool, the beach it all is wonderful.


This picture was taken at night and the place was radical. I just wish we could go back.


Someone took this picture from above. The little thing you see in the water is me.
LA and I are in the water. LA didn't want to swim so she just stayed on the stairs.


LA kept splashing me but she hated it when I splashed her.


Those plants behind us looked nice so we decided to take a picture.


We are about to go to our rooms and I am freezing.


Here Yna, Dani, LA and I are just chilling. The goggles I'm wearing aren't mine. They were LA's.


Here we are still chillaxing.


Here, we are at Subic swimming in the pool. When you first get in, it is chilly!


Sabangan Beach Resort, Batangas

January 4-6, 2008. We went to Sabangan, a beach resort that rocks in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. There is a beach, an area with tabletop hockey, tabletop soccer, and billiards or "pool." It was the perfect place to kick in. We even got to go looking at fish and coral at the other side of the island.

Here is a picture of the two bungalows we stayed in and the volleyball field.


Our bungalow during daytime. In the picture are Tita Chelin and Tita Alma.


Our bungalow during night time. In the picture areLola Alma and Tita Chelin.


Very cool huh!


This is sweet!

Don't you wish you were here? Enjoying the peace and quiet of the beach? Aaaahhh ... fresh air! It's lovely here.


Here we are swimming in the beach. My grandpa is watching us. The water is cold!


We own the beach!


I own the beach!


Dani and my Lola Alma


Snack Time!


Here I am experiencing rafting. The fact that it rocks from side to side scares me.


I'm out of the water now. I now feel safe. ;)


Here, there is a two on two match in volleyball where Tita Myla and I play against Yna and Lolo Daddy. I won the game. It was 12-7, I believe.


Dinner time!


I'm eating still?

No comments: