Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yum Yum

In this trip, we visited a lot of popular restaurants. You have no idea how much restaurants we have here. Every one of them served really delicious foods. That's a good thing because my family LOVES TO EAT!!!

Rose and Grace Restaurant @ Paseo de Sta. Rosa

Dec. 15, 2007. I love their pork BBQ on a stick, Sisig, Crispy Pork Belly and others.


Dec. 15, 2007. Taken outside of Rose and Grace.


Bonnie's BBQ at Tiendesitas

I specially liked their rich tasting pork BBQ on sticks and their Sisig. It's a cool place because aside from Bonnie's there are other stores that offer a selection of great tasting food. Also, there was a live band playing like a couple of feet away from us.

Reception at Max' Restaurant

After Danica's baptism, we went to a place called Max's Restaurant to eat. My mom said that my sister and I also had our baptism reception in the same restaurant but in a different city. We had a special room to eat in. The food was great and everyone was there.

Behind me is a poster of baby's baptism. This was a very important day for baby!


Although Dani's big for it, she still looks so cute inside the cradle.


Don't we all look good?


We had a private room. The food rocked!


Mom, Dani, Kuya Polo and Lola Lita


Lola Lita's very first time to meet Dani.


Here are Lola Lita, Kuya Polo, Uncle Nick, Yna and I together.


Now, they're busy eating :)


Everyone is chowing down. Do NOT Disturb.


Daddy and his 2 best buddies, Tito Danny and Tito Freeman.


From left: Tito Danny, Tito Freeman, Tita Jean, Louise Nichole, Lola Norma & Carina Jannie


They seem to like it a lot.


I was responsible for the guest book. Please sign.


Lola Mommy, you have to sign too :)


The cake was not good but it makes good facial hair! Actually it was good but I just don't like mocha.


Shakey's Pizza

Dec. 19, 2007. Dinner at Shakey's Pizza. I ate pizza, chicken and my favorite mojos.


Taaleña Restaurant in Tagaytay



Dec. 20, 2007. Another nice restaurant with very delicious food and perfect view outside.


Dec. 20, 2007. Tita Myla is offering me some crispy shrimp. She's sweet and the shrimp too! :)


Dec. 20, 2007. Awesome view! This is a good place to relax and enjoy your day after eating a great meal!


Dec. 20, 2007. We don't own the place. It just feels like it. :)


Dec. 20, 2007. The top floor where Dani and Tita Chelin are standing is where the dining area is.


Dec. 20, 2007. Cute hut! They call it Bahay Kubo in the Philippines. very nice playhouse for kids like us!


Fruits in Ice Cream, Tagaytay

I love their ice cream! I had two servings :)


I'm licking my ice cream spoon.


It's nice during night time at the ice cream place. I love the bright Christmas lights.


Super Bowl of China

Dec. 23, 2007. Outside the restaurant was a Living Statue.


Sorry, I have no photos while I was eating inside but the food was great too! I think I ordered Crispy Lemon Chicken and Crispy Shrimp with Sweet and Sour Sauce.

Pancake House

Dec. 26, 2007. On our way to Subic, we had breakfast at the Pancake House. I ordered Gambera [I think that's the name]. It's pasta with meat sauce.


The Aristocrat Restaurant, Subic

Dec. 26, 2007. We arrived at Subic and here we're waiting for our yummy food. (R-L: Tita Alma, Dad, Me, Mom, Dani, Lola Alma)


Most of them ordered Fried Rice with BBQ Chicken but I ordered Hamburger.


Seafood By the Bay Restaurant, Subic

Talk about fancy!


See those fish? Beware!


Those fish give me the creeps!


We still are chowing down. The food here is lovely.


MARISTA Restaurant and Bar at the Vista Marina Hotel and Resort

We had breakfast there and the food was great. I was sleepy still but I tried to fill my tummy.


Mongkok Dimsum & Noodles, Subic

Chinese food! I ordered shrimp.


Gloria Maris in Alabang

We have so much food! I don't know where to start! All I remember is that I ate most of the shrimp.
I love shrimp :)


Tahô was the dessert. It's called taho. Tahô is a Philippine snack food made of fresh soft/silkentofu, arnibal (brown sugar syrup), and sago "pearls" (similar to tapioca pearls).[1] This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and can be found all over the country. I didn't really like it but it was my mom's favorite since childhood.


My face after tasting the Tahô.


Zong Palate at The Fort

Dec. 16, 2007. Outside the Zong Restaurant.


Dec. 16, 2007. Inside the restaurant. All plates empty. Seems like we're done eating.


Aling Tonyang's

Jan. 9, 2008. This is a very interesting restaurant. They serve seafood, chicken, pork and all that stuff. What makes it a fun experience is that they will also cook fresh seafoods we bought right outside this restaurant. There are stores outside that lined up selling all kinds of seafoods. We bought Lapu-lapu (a fish), big crabs, squids, and tons of big and small shrimps.

Aside from Aling Tonyang's there are also other restaurants you can choose from. We chose Aling Tonyang's because it's more popular and I saw one branch at the Mall of Asia.

For the fish, we asked it to be fried and served with sweet and sour sauce. That was yummy. They cooked Shrimp Tempura for the big shrimps and the small shrimps just steamed. Both were good and I ate a lot! The squids were cooked into Crispy Calamares which is one of my favorites.
That's delicious too. The crab was cooked with coconut milk. I didn't get to eat that but it looked good. We also ordered vegetables.

Here I am busy peeling my shrimp.

Look at the legs of those crabs!


Here's my plate full of shrimp peels. I'm a happy kid! :)


Our favorite person of the day! Our beautiful server :)



No comments: