Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines to Y'all

To the people we love:

Papa, Mama, Lola Lita, Tito Nick, Kuya Polo, Tita Jasmin, Tito Dindo, Janel, Lola Mommy, Lolo Daddy, Tita Myla, Tita Chelin, Tito Lito, L.A., Tita Alma, and Lola Alma ...

Yna loves you all! Hugs & Kisses!
Even if it is just a cutout of the love & heart Yna could give you, here it is. In poetry.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you.
Roses are red

The sky is baby blue
Being loveless on Valentine's Day
Is like coming down with the flu.
Love is pink & red
Her heart is blue
She doesn't have a date for V Day
Who knew?
Hearts are pulsing red
Grass is wet with dew
If your one true love is family
I love you too.
Some of my favorite love songs and feel good songs:
Love Song by Sara Bareilles
Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin
Nine In The Afternoon by Panic At The Disco
Everything's Magic by Angels & Airwaves
Crushcrushcrush by Paramore
Baby, It's Fact by Hellogoodbye


I say, "Happy Valentine's Day!" I love you all. I wish I could celebrate with my family down in Philippines! I didn't eat any sweets but the day still rocked!!! To everyone out there, "Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs and kisses to everybody!"


We cut out hearts and posed with them for Valentine's Day.


That is me in the middle. To my left is Dani and to my right is Yna.


Dani covered herself with the hearts and Yna and I used the cut-outs to frame our adorable faces.


I covered baby with the cut-out. What? Dani didn't mind!


Happy Valentine's Day to y'all!!!

No comments: